SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

    Newbie to web design.. need help with a picture gallery


    I'm new to web design, and don't quite know the lingo. Can someone tell me what this picture gallery is called, and what technique/code is used?

    Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by TechnoBear; Feb 22, 2014 at 07:07. Reason: URL delinked

  2. #2
    SitePoint Enthusiast JM Rosón Bravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Bilbao (Northern Spain)
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi chromecasting.

    Depending on the website and its implementation.

    This is quite a common effect installed in many picture galleries, especially in online shops and catalogs.

    In the case of CMSs, there are many plug-ins and extensions to put it in practice.

    Anyway and to the point, if you want exactly the same extension used in eBay in your site, you are looking for Magic Zoom from Magic Toolbox.

    Have a look at it here:

    Just 29 quids.

    Many other extensions from the same company in this URL:

    Best regards.
    José Manuel Rosón Bravo

Tags for this Thread


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts