User Tag List

Thread: HI All

SitePoint Member Cycling Explorer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HI All

I'm Cycling Explorer. I love cycling and traveling, so one day I took my camera with me while I was out biking and took pictures. Took a chance on creating a video and posting it on youtube and it went over well. So I continued. I have like 7 youtube pages now, but my main one is cyclingexplorertv. I really like the hobby so I added a facebook account to match: cyclingexplorertv. Since this is about me too, I cycle about 40-50 miles each time I go out. Did a race a few weeks ago and planning on doing another one in two months. Looking only for interested Subscribers or Likes on my pages. If these are similar interests to your's, send me your links so I can check them out!

Any guesses as to the number of teaspoons of sugar is in a can of Coke? Watch the video and find out. The easiest way to cut calories, is to cut these types of products from your diet.

Programming Team silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Hi Cycling Explorer, welcome to the forums.

What area(s) of web development are you interested in?

Off Topic:

I haven't drank any soda in so long I don't know when.
    Grease and salt are my cravings - and they aren't exactly considered healthy either

SitePoint Member Cycling Explorer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have built a few webs sites and sold one to a local radio station. I came here because with all my other things I do, its hard to keep up with the technology changes. I was looking today on how to: use JavaScript for a PHP timer.
    I need a good place for reference and it looked like a good fit.

I drink may 6 cans a year. I can't do grease because I feel it when I ride. I feel bloated if I stop at a fast food place before I ride, so I have not been to anything except Chipotle since probably last summer.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi every bodies. I am new here. I would like share information about web development service.