User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please view our e-commerce website-order fresh product online

Hi Guy,

Our team developed an online shopping website for a company.

EatingWellOttawa.ca

The website aims to deliver fresh, organic product to customers in Ottawa area.

We would appreciate your opinion of our website.

Would the website be attractive to you?
    Will you order product in the website?
    Is it convenient for you to order and checkout?
    What function do you think we need to add to our website?

Thanks for you help.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello there,

the website design is Awesome, still just some small issue.. when i surf the pages.. and i click back to How it Works there is a Blank Page with the Form and the Content for a Seconds before they get Wrapped with the illustrations.. screen shot : http://goo.gl/lHQywP

- You can add the Payments Method accepted on the Website... because at First View we don't think it's E-commerce website but such a Company business Portfolio or Something...

- There is no Meta and SEO on your page.. you have to think about that also ! if you will need some assistance, PM me

Goodluck

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meta Description is missing
    Trying to place order for Harvest box classic, when I click on confirm order it does no process any further just keeps on refreshing the page. If its because of account then amend it and let the customer create account during checkout as it gives impression of malfunctioning,
    Do you have any customers reviews? Post them

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really like the design. Nicely done.

It took me a while to get the catch line, as while the image is great, it is distracting me from the fact that "I will save time, and eat well".

This could be further refined, or other benefits added.

For example.What does it mean to eat well? Live longer, avoid diseases / pesticides? I just think it could a little better.

For example, just a random one, and perhaps a little too shell shocked - Save time : Save your life

Your CTA (call to action) is buried under the statement. I would make this a little more prominent on the page. ATM it is a victim to the rest of your design.

Also, I would reduce the transparency of the hero shot, and add a nice texture over it (like diagonal lines, illustrated like the onions), just to give your statement further omph.

You might want to try split test the term "buy now". Is that going to rally your key demographic?

Also, can you offer an incentive to a first time user? Like an overlay or something that offers a small discount if you place your first order? Getting new customers to try online shopping can be a challenge. Your site would benefit from a video, it could show the sign up process.

See ya!
    Get a little bit extra out of life with www.stakemyrep.com
    and stay motivated the easy way!

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by black&white View Post
    Hi Guy,

EatingWellOttawa.ca

Thanks for you help.
    The layout and choice of colours is good, however the text is very small on my tablet.

Other than that good job.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The website look pleasing to the idea; the layout and choice of colours is good and are complimentary to the service, too many sites related to food use green.

I would happily order a product from a website however the page has a lot going on, nothing reall draws the eye and says do this.

Another thing i should mention is the text, it is far too small for mobile devices, especially the CTA 'sign up'

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by black&white View Post
    Hi Guy,

EatingWellOttawa.ca

Thanks for you help.
    Your website looks awesome. You have chosen a right designer. But you need to optimize your site. Because your site has some problem in meta title, meta descriptions. You need to update those things.
    <snip>
    Last edited by TechnoBear; May 22, 2014 at 01:55. Reason: No self-promotion, please

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The overall site design is good and pleasing to the eye... here's a few things I noticed:

- The site doesn't feel like a shopping cart/ecommerce site. There is no shopping cart basket or icon that indicates to the users..."We are a store and you are here to shop."
    - The black background doesn't make it feel as "organic". Who's your target customer? Vegans, Stay at Home Moms, culinary professionals? Find out what colors appeal to that audience and you'll always knock it out the park!
    - I can't stress this enough to my clients... "mailing list, mailing list, mailing list!" ... emails are a valuable currency for ALL successful web businesses. You need to add a "Join our mailing list" form somewhere on the site. MailChimp.com allows for 2k subscribers for free .

~ Best of luck to you!

MpressMe

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, The few suggestions I have are as below:
    1. There is lot of scrolling and navigation required to get all the details.
    2. Use of too many colors is not appealing to website subject.
    3. The home page highlighting main points and options to buy featured products will give more a look of shopping/commerce site.
    4. In FAQ section can we use different colors for questions and answers and can we remove space between questions?