Results 1 to 15 of 15
Apr 8, 2014, 05:44 #1
Cross-platform website for playing board games with friends online
I'd like to submit for a review our start-up project site aimed at playing board games with friends online on whatever device they have. Now there are 7 games available with more on the way, you can play by inviting a friend via invitation link or play anonymously. Also an option to postpone a game and correspondence play are also avaialble.
Here is a link to it: http://skillgamesboard.com
We're developing AI at the moment, more games and some other features.
What spheres I'd like to be critiqued:
1) the general layout of the website on mobile devices and gameplay in general
2) the performance of a website
3) maybe some html code remarks
4) an option to postpone a game
5) other thoughts that come to your mind.
Thanks in advance!