User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Website review - League of Legends News & Forum

Hello everyone
    I created a homepage for my team, it's called Team Yilmaz Z. We are playing League of Legends and post recently news as well.

Now I want to ask you what can I maybe improve or add anything to my website or should I let it like that. I would be thankful for some constructive feedback. You can surely use our forum to ask whatever is in your mind or post your comments under the single articles as well.

Thanks in advance
    Team Yilmaz Z
    Last edited by guido2004; Apr 3, 2014 at 01:10. Reason: removed off-topic part

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a big monitor and I see big white space between the text and the login. This can be seen on page About us .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi there!

I should say you've a rather great website! I'd suggest highlighting the main body of the page (where news are located) - make it more grey or something, because really, there is a lot of white space and it frustrates a bit.
    Also you can add an option to log-in via facebook and twitter. And it's a nice thing to show tweets or posts from social networks on your website due to lots of free space.
    Another thing is adding a list of your TOP players in a team or something. More videos on the home page showing how are you playing maybe...

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey this is a nice website, the center where it seems to be your blog, you should either give it a border or a different colour. i like the top banner how it changes,

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carrnik View Post
    hi there!

I should say you've a rather great website! I'd suggest highlighting the main body of the page (where news are located) - make it more grey or something, because really, there is a lot of white space and it frustrates a bit.
    Also you can add an option to log-in via facebook and twitter. And it's a nice thing to show tweets or posts from social networks on your website due to lots of free space.
    Another thing is adding a list of your TOP players in a team or something. More videos on the home page showing how are you playing maybe...
    Yes that what I wanted to highlight the body either. I'll do that soon. These are some nice advices thank you dude I'll try to add those^^

Quote Originally Posted by hannon33 View Post
    hey this is a nice website, the center where it seems to be your blog, you should either give it a border or a different colour. i like the top banner how it changes,
    Thank you for your feedback I'll try to highlight the body somehow

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Visibility isn't great, it is a bit dark.

Try bight text rather than darkktext like www.dotafire.com

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The black and red combination of text doesnt look cool, the main slider is not responsive, the content is slightly aligned to the left, make it centered. but overall the site will look good if u make these changes.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really nice website and idea but there is space for few improvements:
    --You are using so much capital letters and it makes your site hard for reading
    --The black color also makes your site hard for reading
    --You have so big images, I prefer smaller
    --You could increase the number of articles per page

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your website look great, but there is some improvements that can be made.
    - Red text on grey is almost always unreadable. Perhaps make the link a white or light grey and then the hover could be red. This way you can be able to read the text clearly .
    - Add a logo between the Menu & Slider. Logos are very important and gives your website better visual appearance
    Other than that it looks great! Keep up the good work. For the dark style you have it looks great with the font color.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice look, but main page have large images, causing slow load:
    <snip>
    and server have SSL vulnerabilities:
    <snip>
    Last edited by TechnoBear; May 23, 2014 at 05:46. Reason: No self-promotion, please

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The sponsers and partners logos are too big.
    Too many sentenses words with capital letters.
    Navigation menu has less visibility compare to other contents of site.