User Tag List

********* and Coffee Addict SmellTheCoffee's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone using ezPublish 3.1?

Hi Everyone,
    Well after month's of looking I finally decided to use ezPublish 3.1. It was just installed this morning and I'm kind of at a loss. All the research I did seemed to point to this CMS but the Admin isn't intuitive at all. I'm pretty proficient with applications of this sort but this one has me scratching my head and wondering if I made the right choice.

These comments are in no way against ez just trying to figure this all out in my head. I've seen some great sites using 2 so I know the potential is there with 3 if I can figure it out. I've been involved in designing and building web-based applications for about 6 yrs. so this isn't new to me.

Is anyone using ezp 3.1? And if so, how is working out for you? Look forward to your comments.

Thanks,

John

p.s. I've read the articles and threads. Looking for some real world users out there.
    "Your Internet Coffee Filter"

********* and Coffee Addict SmellTheCoffee's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Everyone!
    Well, after messing around in the admin and not figuring it out I decided to go with Mambo. Although, ezp seems to have a lot more development features I think Mambo will suit my needs for now.

John
    "Your Internet Coffee Filter"