SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do any of you know which web site that teachs you to build the website in Fireworks? I want to build a website in Fireworks and export to DreamWeaver but I need to know the basic of layout, table,... etc. Step-be-step would be very helpful. Thank you for your help.

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack! Fluffykins's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can build the basic layout in fireworks but for things like tables and HTML you'll have to do them in Dreamweaver.

You'll have to do a lot of image slicing then add in all your text in Dreamweaver itself.

The online help for Fireworks is a good starting point, there's also a good tutorial buried away in the package (look in Help > Tutorial).

The bottom half of this page has links to a lot of online Fireworks material: http://www.clickforcontent.com/flash.htm.

I've designed a couple of site layouts in Fireworks so if you get stuck on anything specific let me know and i'll see what I can do

Ady

v-technologies - Freelance Goodness.

Kat's Meow Senior ******* WebKat's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are looking for tutorials for Dreamweaver & Fireworks you have come to the right place ~ Be sure to check out SP's "WebmasterBase Tutorials" which has "ViewLet" tutorials for those and many other web & graphic programs...

Another tutuorial can be found here ~ "Fireworks 3 Computer Arts"

Good 'Ole About.com has "Firework Links"

And like Ady says, never forget the Help Feature of Dreamweaver & Fireworks or any other program that you are trying to learn, they should have many of the basics that you are looking for to help get you started...
    Dlynn :: SitePoint Senior Advisor ::
    PawPrint Designs by WebKat
    "Dogs come when they're called; Cats take a message and get back to you later." ~ Mary Bly