SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: New Member

  1. #1
    Non-Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    New Member

    Hello, I am a new user to this forum. I want to share my opinion about Wellensteyn Ladies Winter Short Jackets. Thanks...

  2. #2
    Programming Team silver trophybronze trophy
    Mittineague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    West Springfield, Massachusetts
    Posts
    17,290
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Hi Blafour, welcome to the forums

    Quote Originally Posted by Blafour View Post
    Hello, I am a new user to this forum. I want to share my opinion about Wellensteyn Ladies Winter Short Jackets. Thanks...
    Please don't share it here. The StePoint forums are Web Development forums and sharing such opinions are likely to result in problems for you.

  3. #3
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Sir!!!\
    can i post here my opinions related to the technology and gadgets?????

  4. #4
    Programming Team silver trophybronze trophy
    Mittineague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    West Springfield, Massachusetts
    Posts
    17,290
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Hi surender54, welcome to the forums

    As long as you read the FAQ/Rules and ask first if you are unsure about something before you post, you'll do fine.

  5. #5
    Non-Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all, nice to be here as here I am to discuss interactive stuff as for today need of web development helpful for making it useful on smart phones .

    I hope It would be interesting to share awesome stuff relating to web for smartphones !

  6. #6
    #titanic {float:none} silver trophy
    molona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    from Madrid to Heaven
    Posts
    8,271
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by princeraj View Post
    Hi all, nice to be here as here I am to discuss interactive stuff as for today need of web development helpful for making it useful on smart phones .

    I hope It would be interesting to share awesome stuff relating to web for smartphones !
    There's not problem with sharing information. There's a problem with spam and even more when it is not related to web development

    Do read the rules and you'll understand

  7. #7
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by molona View Post
    There's not problem with sharing information. There's a problem with spam and even more when it is not related to web development

    Do read the rules and you'll understand
    Hii sir !!!
    it means i can't post my stuff related to technology and gadgets????

  8. #8
    Programming Team silver trophybronze trophy
    Mittineague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    West Springfield, Massachusetts
    Posts
    17,290
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    If your intention is to promote, please don't (wait for your Signature)
    If you want to ask or answer questions, please do

  9. #9
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mittineague View Post
    If your intention is to promote, please don't (wait for your Signature)
    If you want to ask or answer questions, please do
    Ok thanks a lot to aware me... i really appreciate it..thanks for your feedback..


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •