User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to Sitepoint Forums

Hello everyone !
    My name is Jessica but all my friends call me Hobbit.
    I got the nickname from my high school drama mentor and it stuck because of how short I am. I do like the nickname so I have no issues if you want to call me by it, in fact I would prefer it.
    I got the book 'Build Your Own Web Site the Right Way Using HTML & CSS' sometime in 2012. Registered to this site and then stopped working on my HTML skills, that's why you haven't seen anything from my before now.

I started back up with the HTML when my mother mentioned to me that one of her co-workers was looking for someone to help him in his business building simple web sites for small businesses that want to get their info on the web. I was doing really good in my progress through the book til I got to the part with the small form on it.
    Response-O-Matic has changed what info it gives you to put in your site, and since the book and their info don't match, it's throwing me off and I can't understand it .
    Can someone, anyone help me out with this, please?

I'm sure this is not exactly where this entire post should go but I'm tired and frustrated with trying to figure this out on my own so right at this moment in time I don't really care to much.

#titanic {float:none} silver trophy
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forums Jessica

Is great to have you around.

Regarding Response-O-Matic, they move with times and it is easy that the information doesn't match anymore

I would suggest that you post your question "Getting started with web design". I think that's the best place to start. We will move it if necessary.

Do remember to be specific about your question and describing your problem so we can help

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the reply.
    And I'll go post a more detailed thread in that topic.

Last edited by Mittineague; Jan 9, 2014 at 21:52.