Results 26 to 27 of 27
Dec 31, 2013, 14:47 #26
- Join Date
- Feb 2006
- Chepstow, South Wales
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Thanks Pullo, that has taken me three hours to sort out, should have just asked earlier, but wanted to see if I could sort it.
Such an easy problem to solve.
Anyway, happy new year Pullo.
Take care and thanks again
Jan 1, 2014, 04:57 #27
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- 167 Post(s)
- 8 Thread(s)
Just to outline what I did to come up with the error (maybe this'll come in handy next time):
- Went to the page with the form.
- Saw that I couldn't submit it by clicking on the submit button.
- Inspected the source (Ctrl + U)
- Copied the source to my PC so that I could reproduce the error locally - I could.
- Removed all style sheets and scripts and checked if the error persisted - it did.
- Removed all content other than the form and checked if the error persisted - it did.
- Removed all form elements one by one checking if the error persisted - it did.
- I was left with this:
<!doctype html> <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> <head></head> <body> <form method="post" action="page4.php"> <input type="button" name="Submit" value="Submit" title="Submit" /> </form> </body> </html>