SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    100% Spamming now a days there are some website provide such kinid of likinig system so maybe some one use that's tool to increase your fan

SitePoint Enthusiast steveharris945's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're lucky at some point you've gained a lot of followers in just a few weeks, but that graph of yours is so weird. Any update kungknas? I'll try to look around the web and see if someone out there might have/had the encountered this issue before. This is so interesting...

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by steveharris945 View Post
    You're lucky at some point you've gained a lot of followers in just a few weeks, but that graph of yours is so weird. Any update kungknas? I'll try to look around the web and see if someone out there might have/had the encountered this issue before. This is so interesting...
    What a bizarre issue kungknas. As an individual who works on Facebook pages I would also be really interested in hearing Facebook's reply on this.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, still coming in about 600-1000 new a day, and about 80% from page suggestion. We're at 153,000 likes now, we had 63,000 when this all started.

Good read about whats probably causing this, http://thenextweb.com/facebook/2014/...ebook-spammers

...haven't boosted any posts, so if we're not the target for the bought likes some page within our niches and on the same suggestion list are....and we're getting all the likes to mimic a natural liking patter and to fly under the radar by the spammers.

Quote Originally Posted by PipToop View Post
    What a bizarre issue kungknas. As an individual who works on Facebook pages I would also be really interested in hearing Facebook's reply on this.
    Not a word from them yet though, and frankly I don't think they will say anything either. But they are probably well aware of the problem. but now at least we have it "documented" that we've tried to contact them in regards to this!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kungknas View Post
    Yeah, still coming in about 600-1000 new a day, and about 80% from page suggestion. We're at 153,000 likes now, we had 63,000 when this all started.

Good read about whats probably causing this, http://thenextweb.com/facebook/2014/...ebook-spammers

...haven't boosted any posts, so if we're not the target for the bought likes some page within our niches and on the same suggestion list are....and we're getting all the likes to mimic a natural liking patter and to fly under the radar by the spammers.

Not a word from them yet though, and frankly I don't think they will say anything either. But they are probably well aware of the problem. but now at least we have it "documented" that we've tried to contact them in regards to this!
    Well, I think it is kinda related to this video I've watched a few days ago.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I think it is kinda related to this video I've watched a few days ago.]
    "kinda"? ...he actually refers to the article I linked to! Really good video on the subject though!

But yeah, this is probably what's going on, but as we haven't bought any ads for our page we getting all the likes because someone else has! ****ing sucks! ...and there is NOTHING we can do!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kungknas View Post
    "kinda"? ...he actually refers to the article I linked to! Really good video on the subject though!

But yeah, this is probably what's going on, but as we haven't bought any ads for our page we getting all the likes because someone else has! ****ing sucks! ...and there is NOTHING we can do!
    How about this one, Why Every Business Should Spend at Least $1 per Day on Facebook Ads?

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol
    Last edited by Mittineague; Feb 25, 2014 at 13:57. Reason: rem moot quote

Programming Team silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged