SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Website Traffic Generation Idea

Hey Everyone,

To start, I'd like to say that it's my hobby to design and program websites and web applications. My ultimate objective is to make something really valuable such that it generates enough income that I can work on it full time. The problem is I usually make things that most people just don't want.

So, this time around, I thought it would be cool to propose the idea first using a landing page <snip/>

Please check out the following landing page I made that presents the idea in just a few slides. If you like the idea, please <snip/> feel free to provide any feedback in this thread so that I may improve the idea before starting to implement it.

The idea is here:

http://www.trafomatch.com

Thanks so much everyone and I look forward to your feedback!
    Last edited by Mittineague; Dec 12, 2013 at 02:11. Reason: please read the FAQ

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking relay nice i like it, good idea maybe work in feature ..

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a good idea. I personally would not pay for this service for my website but I am sure others would!

However, I do not think it would be enough to focus the business around it - including other ideas relating to boost SEO would give you enough of an income.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

The site is looking good.

I have been studying SEO / Internet Marketing for about 2 years so have seen my fair share of traffic generation products and sales pages. I can safely say I do not hate this or feel the need to get out of there quickly but the problem is credibility. As with any traffic generation product / service, the proof is in the pudding. Make infographics which show increased traffic statistics (before and after shots from analytics), include case studies of successs tories and start talking about SEO / SEM on a regular basis (blogging maybe). I am sure you are already aware but you are entering in to an extremely competitive market so be prepared for some hard work.

Once you have things up and running why not throw it to the lions over at Warrior Forum - Good Luck!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The site looks great however in todays SEO climate this is a bad idea. Check out Matt Cutts video this month on how guest blogging is likely to get websites penalised...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qozPhALuQQw

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look good, I think change the font type and color, because it is not clear. Also the mouse must not go over the text, it's make difficult to read.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello friend, Just saw your website, although the site looks interesting and attractive, its not search engine friendly.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the website looks very awesome. the background color should be white .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The website looks good, the way of presentation is very great. But I would suggest you to elaborate more on your services so that webmasters come to know what exactly and details of what you are offering them for traffic generation. They should know about their advantages and benefits of such things mentioned in your webpage.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the way you used the single page fluidity of the site. It makes it look very techy and how it applies to you helping people get better results.

Definitely showcase you are well verse in the web development area.

Maybe you should have a about me page. It feels very informal and not sure if I should trust you or not. If I found this site out of the blue, I would want to see at least the history and something makes me connect. At least I can have a false sense of security lol....

Maybe a how it works process? A lot of times, people are afraid to put their email, because you never know what they will do with it. I would explain what you use the email for and also the process of getting help.

overall design I think looks good, I like it very much, but its missing the connect to your audience section.

Maybe the content is not enough, but sometimes simple is a good thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What CMS do you use? nice website. I think personally, I prefer the look of the obvious all the navigation structure. so that visitors will easily explore our website. and do not forget to include about and contact page. sorry this is my opinion only. I am new here.
    <snip>
    Last edited by TechnoBear; Jan 18, 2014 at 10:21. Reason: Link removed,

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the initial screen with all of the hands floating around is a little distracting/overwhelming (for me, at least). Also, there are down arrows on each page, but when I click them nothing happens. If I double click them, then a gray box pops up covering the lower 3rd of the page.

Life is not a malfunction gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Thanks to everyone who took the trouble to review this site.

As the OP has never returned, I'm closing this thread.