User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Frustrated from iPage Query Limit Issue

Hi Friends,
    Currently my website is hosted in iPage Support is good, uptime is very good but i am facing very big issue there which they are not able to fix its Query Limit issue they are providing 75000query/hr per user and my website is exceeding this limit every 30min means there after site is not working for 1hr.

1) If you know the solution of it then please give suggestion or suggest a host which can provide me unlimited Query.

2) If have any ufo about WP Engine then please let me know about Query Limit in WPE in shared hosting plan.

Regards,
    <snip />
    Last edited by guido2004; Dec 4, 2013 at 04:39. Reason: please wait 90 days for a signature

Barefoot on the Moon! silver trophy
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If you're using wordpress, try a caching plugin. That should help limit the number of queries.

However, I'd recommend switching to a different host, as you appear to have outgrown its limitations.
    Visit The Blog | Follow On Twitter
    301tool 1.1.5 - URL redirector & shortener (PHP/MySQL)
    Can be hosted on and utilize your own domain

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ipage has limited the query limits to 75000query/hr. You can inquire if they provide any upgrades where they would increase their limit. This would be better than changing the hosting entirely

<snip>
    Last edited by TechnoBear; Feb 16, 2014 at 11:42. Reason: Please wait 90 days for a real signature