SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    SitePoint Enthusiast stelleninfotech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    62
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    My ad is deletd on olx.Can anybody help me?

    hello everyone,

    I have posted one ad in olx and it goes live. And now when i am posting the another ad for the different states from the different id, ip as well as title and descriptions details then it gets deleted automatically.. I don't know the reason... Can anybody please help...

  2. #2
    SitePoint Mentor silver trophy
    Rubble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Cambridge, England
    Posts
    2,206
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I would have thought the first thing you would do is read their TOC and see if you are doing anything wrong and then contact them directly.
    I think that would be quicker than finding anyone here that would know the answer.

  3. #3
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stelleninfotech View Post
    I have posted one ad in olx and it goes live.
    Congratulations and make sure you do not repeat posting the same ads.

    Quote Originally Posted by stelleninfotech View Post
    And now when i am posting the another ad for the different states from the different id
    If the ad is same which is already available in olx, then you won't be able to post the similar ads in different cities using different id's.

    Quote Originally Posted by stelleninfotech View Post
    Can anybody please help.
    Create a new ad and try posting in different city using the same id. Olx will accept your ad.

    Hope this helps.

  4. #4
    SitePoint Enthusiast stelleninfotech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    62
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AppyArry View Post
    Congratulations and make sure you do not repeat posting the same ads.

    If the ad is same which is already available in olx, then you won't be able to post the similar ads in different cities using different id's.

    Create a new ad and try posting in different city using the same id. Olx will accept your ad.

    Hope this helps.
    I have created new ad with different title and description but olx is deleting my ad.Also I'm using proxy server as m nt doing this classifieds ad for india.

  5. #5
    SitePoint Enthusiast stelleninfotech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    62
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubble View Post
    I would have thought the first thing you would do is read their TOC and see if you are doing anything wrong and then contact them directly.
    I think that would be quicker than finding anyone here that would know the answer.
    I have contact with them But right now i didn't get any reply from them.May be it will take 24 hrs to reply.

  6. #6
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stelleninfotech View Post
    I have created new ad with different title and description but olx is deleting my ad.Also I'm using proxy server as m nt doing this classifieds ad for india.
    This is the issue with your ad. You can't post ads in other countries via olx. They do not allow remote posting even though you are using the proxy servers.

  7. #7
    SitePoint Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    34
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which country's IP your proxy server is giving to you ?

    Try to post through some other Indian IP or you may ask your friends from different cities to post on your behalf to check what is the issue.

  8. #8
    SitePoint Enthusiast stelleninfotech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    62
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AppyArry View Post
    This is the issue with your ad. You can't post ads in other countries via olx. They do not allow remote posting even though you are using the proxy servers.
    But i have posted 1 ad in the olx by using proxy and my ad is alive.The problem is i want to post ad on the different cities of mexico now.

  9. #9
    SitePoint Enthusiast stelleninfotech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    62
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lalit7552 View Post
    Which country's IP your proxy server is giving to you ?

    Try to post through some other Indian IP or you may ask your friends from different cities to post on your behalf to check what is the issue.
    I have posted1ad in Mexico which is live but now I want to ad posts in different cities of Mexico.But the olx is deleting my post. I want to know the reason and also is it possible to do this?

  10. #10
    Programming Team silver trophybronze trophy
    Mittineague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    West Springfield, Massachusetts
    Posts
    16,494
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'd be very careful. You did read the Terms of Use and agree to them?

    For example, if you are using a proxy to get around usage limits
    If OLX establishes any limits on the frequency with which you may access the Service, or terminates your access to or use of the Service, you agree to pay OLX ninety nine dollars ($99) for (i) each message posted in excess of such limits or (ii) for each day on which you access OLX in excess of such limits, whichever is higher.
    Not as bad as
    If you aggregate, copy, display, mirror, reproduce, or otherwise exploit for any purpose any Content (except for your own Content) in violation of these Terms without OLX's express written permission, you agree to pay OLX ten thousand dollars ($10,000) for each day on which you engage in such conduct.
    but bad enough.

  11. #11
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The same ad you are trying to post? Try posting different ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by stelleninfotech View Post
    But i have posted 1 ad in the olx by using proxy and my ad is alive.The problem is i want to post ad on the different cities of mexico now.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •