SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Hybrid View

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Review Yapsody’s New Online Ticket Store!

Yapsody is happy to announce the Revamped Online Ticket Store for Event Presenter! Based on your feedback, we’ve redesigned your Online Ticket Store to make it quick and easy for your event looks perfect on any mobile device!

The new Online Ticket Store also aims to provide a more consistent and richer user experience from your store’s homepage all the way through to the across the venue home page, event details page, booking page and payment page.

Here are some notable enhancements that we have made to the new Online Ticket Store
    1. The All New Ticket Store Setup - A more modern, powerful and intuitive way to create and update your store.
    2. Desktop. Mobile. Tablet. - Now your customers can purchase tickets anytime, anywhere, through any device!
    3. More Social Media Platforms - Allow your customers to promote your event with a wider reach.

Please review our New Sample Ticket store (https://clubunplugged.yapsody.com/) and Give us feedback about-
    1) Design
    2) Features
    3) Usability
    4) Responsiveness over different devices
    5) Complete Ticket purchasing process

Feel free to check complete tickets purchasing process, design and usability as first 2 Events are Free for testing purpose. Share your experience and opinion about our Online Ticket store.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this a Magento site by any chance?

If so, well done! Magento is a complex beast to tame

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mickyginger View Post
    Is this a Magento site by any chance?

If so, well done! Magento is a complex beast to tame
    No. It's not Magento site.

Everything is created by our Developers.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice looking site - it looked great on my extra large desktop monitor as well as my normal sized desktop monitor. One issue is that it's a bit slow to load (this may be due to the full width background image which does look great when loaded) and that could hurt you SEO wise. Clean an simple to use/see - no confusion. Nice looking site.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simply-Ryan View Post
    Nice looking site - it looked great on my extra large desktop monitor as well as my normal sized desktop monitor. One issue is that it's a bit slow to load (this may be due to the full width background image which does look great when loaded) and that could hurt you SEO wise. Clean an simple to use/see - no confusion. Nice looking site.
    Thank you Simply-Ryan for your feedback.
    Have you checked "Ticket purchasing process"?
    How do you find "Complete Ticket purchasing process"? Is it Easy or Hard to understand?

SitePoint Member autopaypalboost's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Generally I love the site but it take long to load the barground image

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by autopaypalboost View Post
    Generally I love the site but it take long to load the barground image
    Thank you autopaypalboost.
    Yes, the background image is big in size. Thats why it takes while to load. That venue for testing purpose only.
    Have you checked "Ticket purchasing process"?
    How do you find "Complete Ticket purchasing process"? Is it Easy or Hard to understand?

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hii All,

Please Check complete tickets purchasing process, design and usability from Sample Event 1 and Sample Event 2 at https://clubunplugged.yapsody.com/ , As They are kept Free for Review purpose Share your experience and opinion about our Online Ticket store.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) Design
    Initial thoughts are the re-iterated logo in blue ("Club Unplugged") is not needed. It also doesnt look great on the background. I would remove that.

I like the design aside from this. It works well.

2) Features
    I like the features displaying on the main page and interior event page. It seems quite simplified to either share the event or buy a ticket. I also like how tickets are all separated so you can customize type by attendee.

3) Usability

It is very simple and easy to use. I found no problem going from the main page to details to checkout.

I only tested in browser at 1920, 1366 and 480 and it looked fine at all sizes. It is a very fluid responsive design.

I like how easy it is to check out. I also liked that you dont interrupt the process to have the person signup for an account until the end when they make payment.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by citizentv View Post
    1) Design
    Initial thoughts are the re-iterated logo in blue ("Club Unplugged") is not needed. It also doesnt look great on the background. I would remove that.

I like the design aside from this. It works well.

2) Features
    I like the features displaying on the main page and interior event page. It seems quite simplified to either share the event or buy a ticket. I also like how tickets are all separated so you can customize type by attendee.

3) Usability

It is very simple and easy to use. I found no problem going from the main page to details to checkout.

I only tested in browser at 1920, 1366 and 480 and it looked fine at all sizes. It is a very fluid responsive design.

I like how easy it is to check out. I also liked that you dont interrupt the process to have the person signup for an account until the end when they make payment.
    Thank you citizentv for your feedback and suggestion. It will help us to improve. If you have any other suggestions please feel free to share with us.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It looks great, quality over quantity. Great job!

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by T33L View Post
    It looks great, quality over quantity. Great job!
    Thank you T33L for your feedback.