User Tag List

Thread: Stuck

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stuck

(I posted this in the HTML forum before I saw this one. Mods can please close the one that is in the wrong place. Sorry)

ok, here's my problem. I've got a design i really like on this website i run and the bosses computer is on some insanely large screen setting, so they kept complaining about whitespace. i tryed telling them that diffrent computer settings see diffrent things on the site, but they didnt listen. get rid of the whitespace, make the graphics larger they said. so i did, today they realize that what someone with an 800x600 setting sees is a lot diffrent than what they see with thier mamoth setting.

heres the problem, i like my design but dont know how to use it in a way that it would work on multipule settings. i thought about iframes, but i dont think that would work. if anyone has any advice or tips or anything in general, i would love it. sorry if this is a stupid question, i just dont know what to do.
    heres the site: http://www.bryanhall.fsu.edu/

justin

Bimbo With A Brain! silver trophy Saz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the one that's in the wrong place. This forum is for people to post their questions about this community. Your other thread is in the Browser Issues forum and will remain as the active one.
    Saz: Naturally Blonde, Naturally Dizzy!
    No longer Editor of the Community Crier.

Don't mind me, I'm having a BLONDE moment!