SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Kat's Meow Senior ******* WebKat's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appears that Nishita Banner Service has been discontinued with pretting short notice!

I never got around to try this banner site which was recommended by one of the SP members awhile back. Sad to see another free service website that 'bit the dust' due to lacking $$Funds$$ But more & more inevitable.

~~~> Was Nishita part of Microsoft as their website is now Windows related...? Anyone hear any more about this...? Do many here use this service...?

This was the email message that I just received, but I wanted to let others know as well that may have not gotten this...
    Dear XXX,

We regret to inform you that we have discontinued our banner rotation service effective November 17, 2000.

In short, our server reached the maximum capacity and have been unable to raise the additional funding necessary for the service's growth. Consequently, we made the difficult decision to shut down the banner rotation service.

As a result, despite being one of the popular banner rotation service, we are unable to continue our operations. We hope that you enjoyed our free service with us. We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for using our service and your support meant a great deal to us.

Please read the following information about the service: The banner rotation service is discontinued effective November 17, 2000. The account will be accessible until December 15, 2000. Once again, thank you for your support.

The staff at nishita.com Nishita! Support
    E-Mail: support@nishita.com
    http://nishita.com
    FAX: +1 (530) 884-5502
    Dlynn :: SitePoint Senior Advisor ::
    PawPrint Designs by WebKat
    "Dogs come when they're called; Cats take a message and get back to you later." ~ Mary Bly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I heard about this. I heard they don't run any ads in your ad rotations, so no wonder they finally bit the dust. I have a friend who uses them, I'm glad I didn't.