Hi

We moved a site that was developed by outsource company from old to new server and seem to be experiencing some issues on the new server. The products donít show up anymore and no changes have been done on the code. When I turn errors on like http://mlungisi-001-site1.smarterasp.net/products.php there are some notices but surprisingly it worked on the old server.

Windows 2008, IIS7 Server

Errors turned on

Notice: A session had already been started - ignoring session_start() in H:\root\home\mlungisi-001\www\site1\libs\products.php on line 27
Code:
session_start();
Notice: Undefined variable: iAUID in H:\root\home\mlungisi-001\www\site1\libs\users.php on line 73
Code:
GetAU($iAUID, $AUID, $Email, $Firstname, $Surname, $COID, $CellNo, $PWord, $Active_Tag);
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in H:\root\home\mlungisi-001\www\site1\libs\users.php on line 74
Code:
GetAU($iAUID, $AUID, $Email, $Firstname, $Surname, $COID, $CellNo, $PWord, $Active_Tag);
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in H:\root\home\mlungisi-001\www\site1\libs\users.php on line 75
Code:
$_SESSION['uSurName'] = $Surname[0];
Notice: Undefined index: uUserTypeID in H:\root\home\mlungisi-001\www\site1\libs\products.php on line 1244
Code:
if ($_SESSION['uUserTypeID'] == 2)
I have tried to kill sessions before starting a new one but that didnít help either. I am caught between a latch and a door, donít know whether its code issue or PHP configurations or MySQOL. Please share ideas

Products.php
products.zip
Users.php
products.zip