Hi, Everybody

I am new here.

Thanks

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi , i am also a newbie here , i am here just for my ecommerce site so it's obvious i want some backlinks even though i don't know much about how to do it
    Last edited by Stevie D; Oct 26, 2013 at 05:03. Reason: Self-promotional link deleted

#titanic {float:none} silver trophy
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to both. I hope that you will enjoy the forums. I hope that you will learn lots and have fun

@wannicho ; First lesson: backlinks come with good content, not by adding your link everywhere. Especially in a forum. This forum is no follow (so no value) but even if it wasn't, with so many links in the same page, the value is almost nill.
    But, if you have a signature (you need to wait 90 days for that) and you post here regularly and participate and make good comments, questions, etc, some people may want to know about you and clic your link (thus you'll receive some traffic)

This is still not enough to post just for the sake of posting but you definately learn a lot from others and can have fun in the meantime. That's a much more better use of your time

Galactic Overlord gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    976 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Welcome to both of you. Why don't you tell us a bit about yourselves? What area of web dev/design are you interested in (aside from getting backlinks)?