SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Google News - Going Farther Back??

On Google News, does anyone know if there is a way to go farther back in time that what is displayed?

For example, if I go to the "Business" section and wanted to see more articles than is shown of the "Business Landing Page", is there a way to do that?

You would think it would be to Google's advantage to let people have access to more and more content (and advertisiements)?!

Sincerely,

Debbie

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Clicking the "About Google News" link in the footer led me to http://news.google.com/news/advanced...arch?as_drrb=a -- their news archive search. Maybe you'll find it helpful.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moretea View Post
    Clicking the "About Google News" link in the footer led me to http://news.google.com/news/advanced...arch?as_drrb=a -- their news archive search. Maybe you'll find it helpful.
    Thanks, but not what I wanted.

I was hoping for a way to view articles that were assigned to a given section (e.g. "Business") farther back in time.

Your suggestion just provides a way to search for Articles on a particular topic - not the same concept.

Besides, when I tried doing a search on "Business", it said no articles where found?!

Oh well, definitely a feature that I will have in *my* website!!

Sincerely,

Debbie