SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for all suggestion, but thanks everybody for giving time. I tried to increase my twitter followers, but I can't get increase genuine followers without cost . Everybody can see my twitter profile bad or good <snip> Now I use twellow for getting increase followers, but ..... Have any way?
    Last edited by TechnoBear; Dec 12, 2013 at 07:42. Reason: Profile link not needed

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're new to twitter the easiest thing is to follow relevant twitter accounts and retweet other people's content. If you're generating your own content which you can link to that's even better.

The thing to remember is that the quicker you decide what you want to be known for on twitter the quicker you can focus on making the majority of your tweets about that area of interest. (Personally I've still got about 5 very broad subjects so I can't say I've cracked that one!), and your short bio on your profile is important too - ideally with a link to your website - because people will often check you out to see if you look interesting.

Also I don't know how many people follow the accounts which twitter "recommends" but recommendations are based on your twitter usage and what accounts you appear to be similar or related to.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Post interesting images and news on popular topics and follow some popular twitter users.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is very easy to gain followers on twitter.
    1. Guest blog- While many people view guest blogging as more of an SEO manoeuvre as it is known to be a super way to build backlinks, it can help you get more followers on Twitter.
    2. Webinars- Webinars are a great way to get more followers on Twitter.
    3. Speak at a conference- The people that attend your conference are the same people you would want following you on Twitter
    4. @reply- @reply is a great way to increase your followers on Twitter. When you reply to someone's tweet, it takes the form of something more 'personal' and helps you stand out among the din on Twitter.
    <snip>
    Thank you
    -Mrunmayee Deshpande
    <snip>
    Last edited by TechnoBear; Dec 16, 2013 at 05:41. Reason: No self-promotion, please

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My point of view, just follows these users who follow you. If you want followers then regular update on twitter. Your comment is relevant to the post and users also. There are lots of marketing tools available I try mostly all not suggest you any tool you can just use twiends is best way to get lots of followers.

Life is not a malfunction gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    As the OP has never returned, and the subject seems to have been covered thoroughly, I think it's time to close this thread.

Thanks to all who contributed.