User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Life is not a malfunction gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by T33L View Post
    I'm a graphic designer and I dont really like what you did with your website images. Also, the menu buttons look unprofessional.
    Those are valid points, but your review would be so much more helpful if you would explain a bit more and add some positive suggestions for improvement. What is it you don't like about the use of images, and how would you have done it differently? Why do the menu buttons look unprofessional, and what would improve them?

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see your point, I'll try to be more explicit. First of all, you need a new background, this one looks bad, something that relax the eye. Second of all, you need a new banner instead of that (http://www.dynamikemagic.com/images/header.png), maybe something more complex. You also need to lower the dimension of dynamike.png, it is too big for the page in my opinion. Contact me if you need anything.

SitePoint Enthusiast WebOutGateway's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamikemagic View Post
    Please let me know what you think of my website.

What do you think of the style?

Is it good dealing with SEO?

How is the grammar?

What else can you recommend?

www.dynamikemagic.com

Hi there,

On the user's point-of-view, the idea and the concept you want to portray was good but there are some things you should consider like
    the color of the website, the arrangement of the menus and the content. The logo was great and attractive but you need to optimize it. The font color you used on the contact number was also not a user friendly.

For me, you should enhance first your website before you deal with SEO. Remember that one of the key to be successful in SEO is a great
    landing page or website because a user will stay in your website in just less than a minute and when s/he doesn't find his purpose they will easily leave your website. But if your website looks good to them even though it was not their purpose and captured their attention there is a possibility that they will stay at least 3-5 minutes to browse your site and it will count as traffic.

I would recommend that your website needs a total enhancement especially when it comes in the design. Also, the content should be well-organize and user-friendly.

Thanks & Regards
    Witness how bright ideas transform into your website needs.
    Visit and connect us now for your
    Mobile Application Development requirements.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just visit your site, It is indeed a good site for business purpose, but i few thing need attention,
    1- Fonts are very large, buttons are good but layout is not matching with the background.
    2-Navigation is easy , as it is good seo, loading time is also fast, it is seo friendly.
    3-Grammar is related, we know there are many english version ie UK,Usa so grammar may be acceptable to readers.
    4 If you can trey some other theme or template, containing light blue and green colours.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally. I thought it was way too colorful and chaotic. Maybe a change of background and color of fonts. Once again, this is my opinion