SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The site looks good but I was immediately drawn to the ads. While this is probably what you want to happen and good for CTRs it probably will reduce reader engagement. Not such an issue at the minute as you do not have an email sign up.

I would start building a list for this site startight away, the content is vert diverse and you are casting huge nets. The success of this site will depend on engagement so start now

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Varun Kumar
    You have a good design. And you have lot of contents also.
    But you should not cover all the topics under the sun. You can easily cut some topics and make your site more focused on entertainment (I think your site is about entertainment )

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very interesting. I just love your blog.
    The all posts are good but I like the most is the "longest man" the most.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (This is only for your home page) Your logo is nice and design very good and most importantly it is responsive, so very well done. Lot of fresh and interesting content making it very professional. Although, if I were you, then I would like to change the tab between the post area and sidebar as this portion is somehow spoiling the look of your blog. You can make it more cool by adding some simple designs to categories and tags.

Your homepage is looking so much different and to me it looks like a isolated page as there is no design, just the post and images are of low quality. You really need to add design on it and also add related posts and other stuff in sidebar to make your post page more professional.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On first sight, I think it looks pretty nice! I'm just not really sure about your logo + tagline, it seems a bit off with the rest of the website.

With regards to the content, please check your spelling and grammar.
    ARTR.nl - Dutch Digital Artcommunity.