SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your review mean a lot to me! - 3Rank

Hello,
    I would appreciate any one that can review my site: http://3rank.com/
    All comments are welcome whether it is positive or negative.

Your review mean a lot to me. Thank-you.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really like your site. The content is what intrigues me the most because it is very in tune to what I am interested in.
    The logo is clean and the whole concept layout has good flow.

I would work on a better color scheme though.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    my mcaffee site advisor is stopping me looking at your site saying it poses a significant threat. This could be your web host or something on your page but i would double check everything is up to scratch.
    thanks
    If i am a product of your imagination you should try harder!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's nice blog. Just keep up to post your unique content.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    URL is good - very easy to remember, spell, it's marketable, etc. I would change the logo and headline font, it seems like it does not fit to be honest. Overall I do like the site, I would like to see a lot more social interaction, though. Just curious, how did you build your current likes on Facebook? You have a good amount of traction going. Just keep posting every day and eventually people will come back. Are you marketing at all right now?

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your precious time Zeeder
    Actually i link the Facebook page of my similar previous/old blog to the new one (3rank). Before linking, the page already had 500 likes and right now I am NOT involved in any kind of marketing strategy.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its very nice site. The look and feel and layout are too good. You seems to offer the unique and interesting contents through this website, which is very appreciable, and the idea definitely going to click for you.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am glad you liked it datesall. Thank you

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really like the look of the site - clean and light and good photos. The only issue that I have is that it runs quite slowly - maybe you could do with faster hosting (possibly you are using a CMS that is big and cumbersome - these tend to slow sites down).

SitePoint Mentor silver trophy
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Slow to load for me as well - I am sure I have seen another site just like this for review in the last 6 months.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I open your page a question immediately came to my mind; what is this site for? Yes the visitor can assume it is about 10 best or top 10’s, but wouldn't it be better to include a short description under the main banner?
    Not all visitors will go to the “What we do” page and if they do, not much can be learned there about what you offer to the public. Ranking System used, Analysis and Manipulation of each article, try not to hurt anyone’s feeling and Content or Data provided by us… does not tells what you do offer
    In the page source, I could not find any keywords, how do you expect Internet navigators to find you? Yes, the new tendency is not to pay a lot of attention to keywords, but still, you need a way to be found. SeoBook.com gives good information about your and any other site. I believe you should do something about these matters; in prchecker.info your page rank value is 0 from 10 possible points.
    I looked at your page as a possible visitor and also looking for things to improve in the site with all good intentions, please if disagree, do not take my comments as criticism, they are just my personal opinion.
    Good luck
    Orli

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    will be more nice if menubar stops at top while scrolling.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice logo! only tip is to let them know instant about what your site is, cause when i open your site its not obvious about what your site is but overall good site!! keep goingg

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Orli....Thanks so much for analyzing
    Sure i will work on this !!!

SitePoint Enthusiast leafspirit's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Initial impression. The site is nice and clean. Good layout

Here's my critiques:

• There's a lot of wasted space to the right of your logo. Makes the site look a little empty right of the bat, which isn't the case, so fill it in with advertising or make the navigation bar fit in the space to the right of the logo or whatever else you can think of.
    • Work on your headlines. "Top 10 World's Largest Insects on Earth" is waaaayyyyy redundant. Sounds like the headline was written by a 5th grader. Change it to something like "Ten Largest Insects on Earth."
    • Are the articles written by some guy in India? It shows. If you're writing for an English-speaking audience, hire someone who's a native English speaker. In your article on insects, I was immediately confused by the first sentence. And it got worse after that. I don't know what the heck a "lakh" is.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello amit i visited your site and i feel that it's good,simple,interesting and well categorized . I search for some mistakes if any in your website but according to my point of view your website is very well built. All the best .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    really nice look. Chapter Game too short for me, but still - great

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice really and loads fast. You may improve pictures a few appear stretching more than these should be.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking good

SitePoint Member
    83 Devonshire Ave #1 Mountain View CA 94043, US
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Generally I think it looking good ! It's simple, well-organized and clear for users.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The content is very clean, a lot of white spaces It reads pretty awesome You also implemented the Facebook plugin on the right top very well It pops out.

The only negative thing i would change is the size of your Logo and i would make it a bit like a business logo with hard lines.. so that it looks pretty professional..
    Because now i get a cheap feeling with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's quite a nice site. Some people mentioned above that the colour scheme could be changed, I personally like the red and black (and I like the different colours on inside pages), I'm not mad about the shadow under the very top nav though.

I see it's a Wordpress site, did you code this yourself? I am currently working on a project myself and the layout is very similar to what you have there, but my knowledge of coding Wordpress sites is not great at the moment.

Overall I like the site, but the right side column did load slowly on each page, not sure why that is.

Good work!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice website you have done a pretty good job on the layout and its not messy like a lot of other websites I think it looks just fine plain white as the background but with that said are those android games free games? are you allowed to give them out to people?.

It is a pretty cool site seems like lots of people like it on Facebook and looks like a lot of work went into making the website and the design and lol at the worlds biggest holes in the world they look awesome.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but does your website have a chat? if not you should probably get one, so your website members can discuss about stuff regarding your website.

I thank you for showing me your website and I hope you liked my review, sorry if I'm not that good at it, you have my vote for this website overall I rate it entertaining.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was nice blog. Look more great when you have some sharing tools or something.

Good luck!

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lot's of interesting stuff, but the top of your list (those who died young) needs to be somewhere else.