I've been managing this community for almost 5 years now and I love being able to say that I have one of the best jobs in the world. This community is full of so many smart and inspirational people that I learn new things every day. But there is one thing that I've been noticing more and more recently, and that is that we seem to be losing a bit of our sense of community. People register, get the info that they're after and then as often as not, they leave without making any real connections to other people.

So one of the things I'm working on with the staff here at the forums right now is trying to inject a bit more of that sense of community back into this place. We want people to have a bit of fun while they work and I concede that the standard of threads in the General Discussions area has taken a bit of a nose dive of late.

I thought I'd kick off this new enthusiastic approach by giving you the opportunity to get to know the staff a bit better and to prove that I'm not afraid to walk the walk, I've put my hand up to go first. To make it more interesting, I'm letting you ask the questions.

If you could ask me one thing – anything – what would it be? Post your question in this thread and the most interesting and entertaining will be incorporated into an interview to be conducted by @Pullo ;.

Go for it... I'm not (very) scared!