User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Howto not display the slider on the contact page

Hi Guys,

ok my themes built up and working, however, for the contact page im using a template, and as ive had to set the the slider in the header it obviously displays on all pages as its needed on the other 2 pages just not the contact page.. its to be replaced by a strecthing googlemap.

I have read as much as i can and understand its something to do with writing an if/else statement to say when its page-contact.php dont display etc .. but i dont know the correct syntax or where to put it to make it work as to date my Jquery isnt too great..

if anyone could point me in the right direction id be very grateful

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnrDeveloper View Post
    Hi Guys,

ok my themes built up and working, however, for the contact page im using a template, and as ive had to set the the slider in the header it obviously displays on all pages as its needed on the other 2 pages just not the contact page.. its to be replaced by a strecthing googlemap.

I have read as much as i can and understand its something to do with writing an if/else statement to say when its page-contact.php dont display etc .. but i dont know the correct syntax or where to put it to make it work as to date my Jquery isnt too great..

if anyone could point me in the right direction id be very grateful
    If slider is in the header you can make different header for contact page.
    Warsaw - the city that survived its own death.
    EMM8 - Profesjonalne Strony Internetowe
    Projektowanie Stron WWW