SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anchor Text Link Building

I am making lots of blog posting by copying and pasting content from other blogs. The main purpose of mine is to create as many Anchor Text links for site as I can so that I can have good and high authority anchor text links for my site.
    Please tell me guide me that am I doing the right thing or not ?? Or what should I do ??? Please guide.
    Every Day is a Good Day to "Die Hard"

SitePoint Enthusiast stelleninfotech's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, it's not a right way to build links. If you will copy other 's blog content , then google will see your blog as duplicate one and your site can be punished. As according to the new update of google Penguin algorithm, main priority is given to the original and quality content.
    You should create your own unique content and post them on high PR sites.

SitePoint Mentor silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Copying and pasting from other blogs in not only bad from an SEO point of view. It is also an anti-social practice that is unfair to the original bloggers, and might even be illegal in many countries. Don't do it.

If you've got something original and interesting to blog about, and you have the necessary writing and presentation skills, you won't need to worry about getting good-quality links. Otherwise, do everyone a favour and find some other way of passing the time.

Mike

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sir what if I modify some of the content and then post it ????????
    Every Day is a Good Day to "Die Hard"

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Copying content from other blog is wrong practice to build links. Even don't modify it. Write fresh content by yourself and then post it. Viral and fresh content will help you to get the visitors and improve your rankings of your anchor text keywords in SERPs.

SitePoint Mentor silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rajkumar12 View Post
    It doesn't make any real difference. To put it bluntly, you are stealing other people's content. You are taking advantage of the hard work that other people have done for your own gains. Trying to disguise the fact by making small changes to the text doesn't alter that.

Mike

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely wrong procedure! don't ever do this again. Duplicate contents will undoubtedly get penalized by Panda and don't be so aggressive to gain backlinks to your site! All the sources of backlinks should be relevant and anchor texts should look meaningful to the readers.
    Learn about the accurate strategies of digital marketing before implementing! http://letsassist.us/services/digita...ing-solutions/

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Copy and past is negative point of view for search engine. It is called duplicate content and your website penalty for this way. Please find good high PR and authority website for blog comment (also do follow) and create unique comment with your selected anchor tag.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rajkumar12,

as, above person says that you are just spamming your website by copy and pasting from other blogger.
    but, i have some different way to pic your website up by submitting articles related to your website content...

It's all Geek to me silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rajkumar12 View Post
    Is it OK to use a stolen car if you've put your own coat of paint on it? C'mon, this is obvious, isn't it?