SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How To Run A Twitter Campaign

Hi i have started social media promotion for my website which i have an doubt regarding Twitter Campaign as seen some of the post regarding yet not cleared with the statement as anyone tried it before and what's your experience on it.Do i can start Twitter Campaign or not please do suggest me to proceed on it

Thanks

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For well marketing your service or product at internet, than you must try Twitter campaign for your product and services. Many people Re-tweet your tweet and other Favorites our Re-tweet. So, your brand name spread at internet. so, it is very useful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VishalBhatt123 View Post
    For well marketing your service or product at internet, than you must try Twitter campaign for your product and services. Many people Re-tweet your tweet and other Favorites our Re-tweet. So, your brand name spread at internet. so, it is very useful.
    Thanks Vishal i guess twitter campaign works better for my business

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First af all create an official account of your brand. Fill it with content. Then create several indi accounts and try to imitate sort of activity in main Twitter.
    After that install some software like Tweedium Inviter and invite people from your competitors accounts. 100 at once and not more than 200 a day. Try to keep within 2:1 (following / followers) proportion.
    Do it every day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Renet thanks for the suggestion but can you elaborate little about indi accounts which i'm aware of it

SitePoint Enthusiast
    530 S. Lake Ave, Suite 789 Pasadena, CA 91101 USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaamblaze View Post
    Hey Renet thanks for the suggestion but can you elaborate little about indi accounts which i'm aware of it

what he going to say is create more dummy A/C on twitter for Re-Twits and promotions by your self only ........