SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    From Italy with love silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Although participation in this discussion is highly welcomed, from now on all answers that repeat info already posted by others, or that give a site without explaining WHY that site would be helpful to the OP, considering his requirements as he posted them in the first post, will be considered fluff and treated as such.

Yes, that means you'll have to read all the posts in the thread before answering

Galactic Overlord gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    879 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theunreal View Post
    freelance.com / odesk.com are great, or just post in any website's "marketplace" to look for developers or hiring
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read the thread before posting. The OP has stated that freelance.com does NOT meet his requirement and odesk has been suggested ad nauseum.

I really appreciate that you've taken the time to answer, but unless your post adds something new and of value it is just adding noise.

For anyone else considering posting odesk or freelance.com... DON'T unless you have some justification that hasn't already been stated.

EDIT: Oh the irony. I didn't see guido's post above before posting this. (In my defence, it was on the next page). I'm going to leave it here because the message is important enough to be said twice.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Odesk.com and Freelancer.com are large freelance marketplaces and are completely free to join as far as i know.

Galactic Overlord gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    879 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by george9 View Post
    Odesk.com and Freelancer.com are large freelance marketplaces and are completely free to join as far as i know.
    Guess you didn't read the thread.