SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I do so, it returns this error: Uncaught TypeError: Can not read property 'url' of undefined supersized.js: 166

I did so but not resolved:

var newContentWrapper = $('<a href="' + base.options.slides[loadPrev][0].tooltips[1].url ? base.options.slides[loadPrev][0].tooltips[1].url : '#' + '" class="lightbox content-wrapper" rel="group-colecoes-anteriores"></a>');

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am also trying so, but not solved:

Code:
    // Horizontally Center
                   if (base.options.horizontal_center){
                      var slideWidth = thisSlide.parent().width();

thisSlide.parent().css('left', (browserwidth - thisSlide.parent().width())/2);
                      var leftPos = slideWidth/2 - slideWidth*0.2 + slideWidth *0.08;

posicaoLinks = base.options.slides[vars.current_slide][0].posX;
                      thisSlide.parent().parent().parent().find('.content-wrapper').css('left', posicaoLinks);
                   }
    Code:
    {
                                                 image : 'lookbook/01-02.jpg',
                                                 posX: '38%',
                                                 tooltips : [
                                                    { items: [{name:'peša 1', reference:'00001'},{name:'peša 2', reference:'00002'},{name:'peša 3', reference:'00003'},{name:'peša 4', reference:'00004'}], posX:'93%', posY:'25%', url:'#'}, 
                                                    { items: [{name:'peša 1', reference:'00005'},{name:'peša 2', reference:'00006'},{name:'peša 3', reference:'00007'},{name:'peša 4', reference:'00008'}], posX:'90%', posY:'25%', url:'#'}
                                                 ] 
                                              }

GrŘ▀e aus'm Pott gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Hi Felipe,

These are really questions that you should go back and ask the developer that modified your plugin originally.

If you are now going to combine my modified version of a modified plugin with an additional third party plugin and expect them all to play nicely together, you will invariably come unstuck at some point.

Good luck!

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I managed to solve the other problems with the guy who helped me create the script. Only that was not resolved was that you created http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/show...=1#post5569257