SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I do so, it returns this error: Uncaught TypeError: Can not read property 'url' of undefined supersized.js: 166

I did so but not resolved:

var newContentWrapper = $('<a href="' + base.options.slides[loadPrev][0].tooltips[1].url ? base.options.slides[loadPrev][0].tooltips[1].url : '#' + '" class="lightbox content-wrapper" rel="group-colecoes-anteriores"></a>');

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am also trying so, but not solved:

Code:
    // Horizontally Center
                   if (base.options.horizontal_center){
                      var slideWidth = thisSlide.parent().width();

thisSlide.parent().css('left', (browserwidth - thisSlide.parent().width())/2);
                      var leftPos = slideWidth/2 - slideWidth*0.2 + slideWidth *0.08;

posicaoLinks = base.options.slides[vars.current_slide][0].posX;
                      thisSlide.parent().parent().parent().find('.content-wrapper').css('left', posicaoLinks);
                   }
    Code:
    {
                                                 image : 'lookbook/01-02.jpg',
                                                 posX: '38%',
                                                 tooltips : [
                                                    { items: [{name:'peša 1', reference:'00001'},{name:'peša 2', reference:'00002'},{name:'peša 3', reference:'00003'},{name:'peša 4', reference:'00004'}], posX:'93%', posY:'25%', url:'#'}, 
                                                    { items: [{name:'peša 1', reference:'00005'},{name:'peša 2', reference:'00006'},{name:'peša 3', reference:'00007'},{name:'peša 4', reference:'00008'}], posX:'90%', posY:'25%', url:'#'}
                                                 ] 
                                              }

GrŘ▀e aus'm Pott gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Hi Felipe,

These are really questions that you should go back and ask the developer that modified your plugin originally.

If you are now going to combine my modified version of a modified plugin with an additional third party plugin and expect them all to play nicely together, you will invariably come unstuck at some point.

Good luck!

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I managed to solve the other problems with the guy who helped me create the script. Only that was not resolved was that you created http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/show...=1#post5569257