SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need your feedback on the new look of Joomlashine.com

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that JoomlaShine - www.joomlashine.com has just update the website with a totally new look. Wed love some feedback on the site.

In the new main site, we want to strengthen the Joomla community in our own way Providing free yet high-quality stuff: Templates, extensions and e-books. Now they are all gathered in a hub. You can just come to one place to get them all! Joomlashine website is designed to present beautifully from a mobile device. It is clean and clear. We want to make all the process become easier. Do you think it got that point?

This website is built based on Joomla 2.5, with some popular Joomla extensions such as:
    • JSN ImageShow: to create the stunning image gallery in site.
    • JSN LightCart: simple the way you shop online.
    • JSN UniForm: to create the form
    • EasyBlog from StackIdeas to create the blog
    • Livechat program from Subiz
    • And the rest modules are the default Joomla core components.

Please have a look at the new design and let me know your thought. Your participation will be highly appreciated

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

The website looks nice, but it doesn't stand out as a matter of design.
    So - the only way to make a good impression on users is to use great visuals.

The current three slides are ok, but perhaps you could think about using some high quality photos.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xaban View Post
    Hi,

The website looks nice, but it doesn't stand out as a matter of design.
    So - the only way to make a good impression on users is to use great visuals.

The current three slides are ok, but perhaps you could think about using some high quality photos.
    Thank you for your feedback. Do you have any idea about site structure?

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the overall design looks very proffesional

very good!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was impressed by the graphic design at the first glance. This site is simple, neat as well as easy browsing. It is a very professional templates site to convince joomla user.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Overall it is looking impressive. Design make it visitor to stay on site and glance through different pages.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very clean and professional design. Nice job!

The top could use some de-cluttering. There's a lot going on. Here's a question: What do you want the user to do first? It isn't clear to me. There's a lot to look at....just in the top half.

For the ebook, why not add an opt-in form right there and capture some leads?
    Finally, harness the power of responsive web design. 41% off for Sitepoint members only until the end of September 2013.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First impression of the site is that it's easy to navigate through, and the design is clean and crisp. As a small detail, I also liked the animations that sweep in from the left on the home page. The website speed is also very good. Same goes for the video tutorial, uploaded quickly and I thought it offered a good, quick summary of your product.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very good design, very good site. It took me a while to find out which suggestion I could make
    Maybe you could make your message asking to sign up for a newsletter more obvious - did you check if a lot of visitors are joining ?
    Also, as a visitor, I was hesitating when choosing where I should click first, where I should start. There are a lot of compelling things on the home page but nothing (text + button) standing out of the crowd ("hello, it's me, if you don't know what to do click here !")