Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Rich .Net Desktop Application
Aug 23, 2013, 06:40 #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2013
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Rich .Net Desktop Application
I want to create content authoring tool (similar to articulate storyline) rich DESKTOP application with below features:
- Integration of templates slide
- Integration of multiple templates.
- Import templates from powerpoint and other sources.
- Multimedia support like flash interaction, import video, audio, image,adjust brightness, contrast and drawing tools
- Integrate Video features along with built in video editor.
- Integrate Animation/Transition/simulation features in slides
- Insert characters and ability to resize and redraw.
- Theme and colour theme.
- Record Screen and convert it into slide along with ability to edit video.
- Setting trigger on slide
- Auto Save – User can switch off/on auto save feature.
I am doing technology check so Please let me know if this is feasible with window form or WPF? Do I need to use any framework?
Please provide detail if any one has done this kind of work in the past
Aug 24, 2013, 21:41 #2
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Melbourne, AU
- 17 Post(s)
- 1 Thread(s)
Hi Ping5in and welcome to SitePoint.
To be straight with you what you need to build is quite a high level application as it involves quite a lot of data management, several view controls to manage all the content/video states and a control that allows for real time video editing. All-in-all it sounds like a fun project but I would recommend you take it in steps by learning how to code pieces of the application rather than trying to build it all at once.