SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Hybrid View

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need Suggestions and Reviews for my site.

I literately can't seem to find out a good combination for my site and feel that it looks terribly bad. However, I'm also almost done with design so I'm really in bad situation..I'm probably one.

My main issue right now is the Menu Bar and Hosting and Domain packages which could be found by clicking under than hosting and domain services in the home page..

This is not the site but a live link to the site as i understand it's against the rules..

http://gatora.ezitizer.com/

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    given URL is not working ..

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it gatoraptor or gotoraptor? There are lots of words that say either... I am not fond of the fonts used either and how the site blends together, maybe it's the colors.
    I am also not sure of what you do at this site? It says a "Development firm" But of what?

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    Your page is simple , and interesitng , also good purpose. I like design , light blue background, links all work..

I think that you need to put some slide pictures, some movement animation to live your home page. but it is very good also other pages ,good work for theese lastes work.

Search option is also good...

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A few points

1. The background is a little dark for my tastes.
    2. Does the circle around the logo need to be so large. I causes my eyes to gravitate there as opposed to a CTA or what you can offer me.
    3. What's the point of the picture at the top? There's no information in it, and it's not clear how it relates to your capabilities. Would like it better if a) it did not come in in pieces and b) if it was screen shots of work you have done.

Hope it's helpful!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Web Development

In today’s competitive market, the focus for most business is to make, retain and develop
    relationships with customers or clients. To do this, a website must be well developed and must
    function based on customer needs.
    At gotoraptor.com we follow a process that will give you a website that you need for a successful
    business. Firstly we go through every information necessary such as your needs and the current
    market trends, we will then begin developing the website by adding the necessary functions and
    testing it on different platforms. We do this while continually communicating with you.
    Once everything is created, we will continue to communicate with you for your first week to
    ensure that you properly deploy your website.
    -
    Suggestion: Use bullets to emphasize main points.
    Example: http://absolute-source.com/
    Your description is too general, I want to know what exactly what you do. Pictures (or examples)
    of what you have done, or how you improved a site would be better (in my opinion) than just general
    information. The area is very competetive and you need to appeal to the visitor (and a potential
    customer) so they will return. Most visitors do not become customers on the first visit.
    -
    hope this helps
    falcon
    Many good Free Tutorials at:
    http://freetutorials.name

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not bad at all. One issue I experienced while browsing was when visiting portfolio @ noble-windows-doors-3/ images for Noble Windows (top 2) were missing. keep up the great work.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Page load is very very slow...I counted 7 seconds for your home page to load for me, change the slide show to something informative rather than pictures of sunsets

1. change the font of the website, your services page is almost unreadable and the sections are all broken up and out of order
    2. Gatoraptor Development Firm - I'm not sure if the name instills trust of a web marketing company, let alone hard to pronounce.
    3. Revise your site text, I encountered numerous grammatical errors and it just seems that the site is hard to navigate/read/understand

With a little bit of organization, I think you have a shot but I'd do some research on other web marketing companies and how they "sell" the visitor

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm no expert, but I really like it. It's very eye-catching.

I don't like the latest work banner (bottom right) on homepage. You simply can't see the 'work'. Ideally it should be clickable and directed to a dedicated page named 'Previous Work'.

Just my two cents.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    System Used
    ===========
    Resolution 1366 x 768
    System Type: Laptop
    CPU: Intel Core i7
    Ram: 8 Gb
    Browser: Chrome 28.0.1500.95 m
    Language: Dutch
    Cable: 50 Mbit

General
    =======
    Loading: Website loading was pretty slow. Same as browsing trough the website.
    Font: I must say I do like the font used its clean and easy to read

Layout
    ======
    The layout is clean and I personally like it. I did notice the Terms and Conditions link in the footer gets pushed to a new line. Is this supposed to happen. I personally think it should all be on the same line.

Front Page
    ==========
    I do not like the blue boxes surrounding the different topics. In Chrome I removed the blue border and must say it looks a bit cleaner and personally I think it looks more professional.

Domain Hosting Page
    ===================
    The domain hosting page looks nice. The design for the packages remind me off reciets (don't know how to spell that). Do miss a bit of information on this page. I would like to see which technologies the site offers (php / mysql / etc, if the hosting doesn't offer any off these don't list it off course). Also I do not know what Fantastico is so would like to see some information icons (or clickable links for more details).

With kind regards,

StaticCube

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

quite nice

your site is nice but it need lots of changes like add alt tag and give a link at all headlines.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I have to say I wasn't impressed by this website, firstly the loading speed it too slow, secondly the structure of the page isn't good, there's no content but a facebook plugin there in the page, thirdly, I think the navigation bar is a little out of order, at least you should think about the user custom then re-arrange them. Finally it is the graphic design of the website, make it attractive, make it clean.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First off, I have to say that the site took forever to load. Then, I have to say that there is absolutely nothing that says what the website is! The menu bar on the top is pretty sloppy (sepearate hte search and logo from the rest) (WHERE IS THE LOGO???) and I would advise you to put hte Like button somewhere else.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Firstly, I must point out that I'm not an expert in web design (yet!) so these comments are purely based on my initial impressions from a user's perspective.

As others have said, I really don't think the colors on the homepage work. The text is an extremely light color that doesn't stand out at all and the Font style is not attractive (although I'm not sure that particular shade would mix well with anything). Get more images / crisp ones.

The format of the site navigation-wise is fine, although as your site is intended as a showcase site I personally think it would be better to have your projects on the homepage in order to make an immediate impact on your visitors, and then have your blog as a secondary page. This is just personal preference though and not a criticism.

Your logo looks really good. You could always enhance it further by adding a tag line underneath it to give people an instant idea of what your site is about.

Loading times were absolutely fine for me.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    your site is good looking, simple and have a good combination of tags in headers but add some materials. try to add three columns site in which first columns will be fix for tags and ads. overall site is good
    thanks

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Aboudie,

I checked your website and most of what I see in the homepage are just color Gray. I am wondering because I see some good reviews on previous comments. There must be a bug so perhaps you can check them out?
    Anyway, this is what I see: you have some links on the right panel and bottom but the body looks empty. I recommend putting some content and/or images in there.
    Also consider putting a menu bar and drop down menu as well.

Thanks!

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your site is nice and simple i like the colors you added in the site. But there is no matter in the inner pages. Only work on that otherwise its nice.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which site you shared it is good but I'm not able to fine "hosting and domain services" option in the home page.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really like this site. Very clean and a good use of space.

Seems very professional and trust worthy. Doesn't come off fake or spammy.

One thing i have found though, the site is very slow. Navigating round the site has taken me some time. Pages take a while to load.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Overall it is OK. I really like this site. Very clean and a good use of space.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    overall a good site. But you need to think working for different screen resolutions. Actually, while checking on my 29" inch monitor it shows too much of empty space, and header links get overlap with the lines. But rest of the pages are good.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

Your site is good to use, But it take so much time to load. Their are some navigation tag which take some time to load.

Overall Site is good. But am unable to found hosting and domain services in the Home Page.

Thanks.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

I like your website and i think more websites should be like this nice job!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you have some links on the right panel and bottom but the body looks empty. I recommend putting some content and/or images in there
    <snip />
    Last edited by cpradio; Oct 22, 2013 at 20:52. Reason: Please wait 90 days for a real signature

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice job mate