SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really cool site! I love that it's almost telling a story as I scroll down. I feel like you just came here to show it off!

Once I got to the bottom of the site, I feel like it was designed by someone else. Everything under "about me". Especially the contact form. I just feel like it doesn't fit in at all. The font, colors, borders, etc. It's like you kind of quit trying as hard on the second half of the site. But overall, a good feel for sure.
    Funny Junk
    Free File Storage - Easy enough for webmasters!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First thing I noticed, there are periods on 'work', about', case studies' and contact', I would recommend removing those periods.

The name of your site 'SteveLamb' is not very obvious. Perhaps you can consider changing the color?

Since you have a twitter, maybe you might want to consider adding Social media Buttons to your site so people can easily follow your accounts.

Overall, I like the design of your site ( just please change the i to a capital I)

Cheers!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you website is having a nice and eye-catchy layout. I really liked the scrolling part and the animations happening at top of the page. Overall a nice site.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is just awesome. I've never seen a website like that? Is that HTML5? or what?

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow!! Its really look good can you tell me your web design cost for simple site?

I want to re design my website please reply me...

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice looking, but dont see favicon for your site.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Site has some great features

Not sure what UX is but I guess your target market will know.

Minor points "Iillustrator" towards end.

I assumed that the link circles at the top would go to new exciting pages but they don't. e.g. case study just goes to another link.

As you scroll down various boxes appear. The idea is good but the content is not quite right. The boxes need to be aligned / spaced correctly.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats a pretty interesting design, the images and effect that you implemented on your site is catchy and attractive...work and case study in menu section should direct to its right place..

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry I don't like giving bad reviews because I understand people work so hard and want things to turn out great as an end result unfortunately I could not find one thing I liked about your website besides the short and sweet domain name. To start the page took too long to load. Following statistics most web users hop to websites staying barely under five seconds, if a webmaster can't grab them within that time then they are gone forever. I was actually going to leave the page before it fully loaded since I had landed on a splash screen that was completely black giving no detail at all of what I was about to enter in too.

Once it had fully loaded and I was welcome to your page I still didn't understand where I was at. I understand you like dynamic jquery design but too much can make things ugly and simply confusing which I felt. Leaving your page and reviewing your website I still don't understand what your website was about. As a visitor not knowing anything about you I can confirm this to say I still don't.

Best of luck