SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Laptop repair shop website

I know the site is not in English but i`m asking for your opinion on website allround design and seo for a few keywords like : laptop servis , servis laptopova

this is my website adress : http://www.servis.laptopova.rs/

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The background image has nothing to do with the content. And the content doesn't seem very accessible.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Background color is too dark, try a light color

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I must be honest – your website looks very bad. Your site is too dark, background have nothing to do with computer service. On your home page you shouldn’t use two different types of fonts (serif and sans-serif) for text content. I don’t understand why you have google social plugin on top of the site and the others plugins on the bottom…
    If you look for SEO advice, than first of all you should rewrite code of your website. Now it’s written on tables – that is very bad.
    I think you should create your website from a scratch. Maybe search for layout templates – no offense but everything will be better than this.

Barefoot on the Moon! silver trophy Force Flow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    One major thing that stands out is that white text on a black background is difficult to read.

The text should be dark, and the background should be light.
    Visit The Blog | Follow On Twitter
    301tool 1.1.5 - URL redirector & shortener (PHP/MySQL)
    Can be hosted on and utilize your own domain

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, like mentioned before, your website must be redesigned. The color combination is messed.

Your background is not matched with the main concept. Your website talks about laptop repair but your background ???

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like your website is a bit shady. If I were to look for a laptop repair service and I didn't know you, I wouldn't trust it. Also, the first page is too long. The like button, map, and twitter widget should be at the top of the page. Long story short, you really need to redesign your website to something a bit more modern to be more trustworthy. Otherwise you could always use ssl and people would be sure you are really who you say you are.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What the heck is this buddy? Honest opinion? looks like a UFO website that promises people heaven if they drink poison....

Just compare your website to other "shopping" websites or "services" websites - and it would not even think of being looked at.

The website is "preachy" and with no attractive images, short descriptions and interactive CTAs.

Note: If you think you've done a great job for SEO keywords - think again a million times. It would be dumped. First get a good design and content and then talk SEO....which is compatitble.
    Bullet proof corporate website design services,
    tailored to your specific needs - Said by sticker baby

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello sir,
    I do not understand what is content but i like the back ground of your website.
    Thank for sharing.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On seeing the first page of the site it didn't appeal didn't have "THEWOW FACTOR" please get rid of the Black background for sure, if put me off straight away, The white colored words don't really work, the font in my opinion should be slightly bigger, The factual content is OK its just the look and fonts don't sell the site, I hope this helps

Barefoot on the Moon! silver trophy Force Flow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If there are any more responses solely about the white text and black background, the review will be fluffed. I think the general idea has gotten across by this point.
    Visit The Blog | Follow On Twitter
    301tool 1.1.5 - URL redirector & shortener (PHP/MySQL)
    Can be hosted on and utilize your own domain

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It really needs a logo at a bare minimum.

The look and design looks very outdated and looks like little design effort has been made.

I would try not to use stock photos as they are very impersonal.

Without being able to read the site it is hard to gauge the effect and who the target audience is, but a suggestion that you could perhaps do to attract people to your site, would be to create a free e-guide to basic laptop maintenance, which could cover things like cleaning and basic care, like not allowing overheating etc.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my opinion you must change the background image first so that the contrast by white text not pin the eyes.
    Second thing should make top navigation menu more clear, i am using opera mini and the top menu is just looking like links with small font size, either make the text bold or increase the font size.
    Thanks

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree, the background is too dark.

There should also be images of laptops on the main page. Maybe a laptop and internal parts (hard drives etc) image/s

The images below (after lots of scrolling) are only okay.

I like the logo, but it should be larger.