SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Facebook fan pages are for branding your websites, businesses, blogs or anything else. It is one of the best ways to promote anything you want. And if you would like to earn from Facebook pages, you may wish to share your earning or referral links that would make sell for you. As an example, if you are an affiliate marketer, you may promote your affiliate products through the page to make more sales. In this way, many people earn from Facebook.

SitePoint Member Web for Finance's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We all know that one of the most famous social media sites today is Facebook. Where you can create a page to promote your business for free.
    One of the main advantage of Facebook Page especially for your business is that you can publicize your business name, address, contact details including the link of your website. By doing these, you can attract new prospects and can maximize traffic to your site.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Facebook page is most important for business promotion if you have more number of fans then it's easy for you to get sale but you need to build an good relationship with them

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The benefit of facebook fan page is that you can promote your buisness worldwide if you have more than 40k followers.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can do this by making the page interesting for other users so that they get involved. Try to create followers so that you can promote the business.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fackbook earning

same for me ...how to get money through facebook ..plz share me

From Italy with love silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by manojsitosys View Post
    same for me ...how to get money through facebook ..plz share me
    Did you read all the posts in this thread?

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Benefits of Facebook fan Page:-

Face book fan page help you to gain indirect benefits for your website. The more numbers of likes, sharing, Comments you have on your face book profile, posts, be it in the form of images, videos help you to reach a wide spread of audience, thus it create a platform for you to do affiliate marketing for your business.
    Face book fan page is an indirect form of online marketing where you don't have to the facilities like of Google Ad sense , however,while advertising you need to organize & attract your clients for affiliate marketing on your face book page.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why would you want to sell or promote someone or something else on your facebook fan page. I would not do that at all. My fans are following because they like what I am offering them. Why would I want them to go elsewhere even if it is not a competitive product or company.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can earn when you have max number of likes and followers. But i think FB is good for branding and site popularity. So use it to popular your brand rather then looking for earning.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Face book fan page best place to generate revenue from your website, just you need to improve your fan page likes as you can increase and then you need to update your fan page regularly to connect with your fans.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes we can. Before doing so, though, make sure you have a good following of people that will be interested in what you have to offer. This can take time to develop relationships.
    Last edited by Stevie D; Oct 15, 2013 at 13:50. Reason: Fake signature deleted

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    search engine result, tagging your friends,Advertising,Comment As Your Brand. these are some benefits

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you ever tried crowdfunding sites? That might be a good way to increase revenue generation in non-traditional ways. I've heard good things about teespring, kickstarter, indiegogo, sevenly - there are a bunch more, too many to list - depending on how (or for what) you are looking to make money these may not be a bad idea

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is good to connect directly with public and general people. Good for promote your product and services and get online business by Facebook.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not so many but it helps to get traffic on your blog, when your post any update your fan seeing them and if they like they open it, it also good to interact with your fans and know what they want to you

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are lots of benefits if you have facebook pan page how let me tell you fan-page is page where your industry related person like your page and if you want to share something or you want to see what your competitor currently doing so you can see at one place. Fan-page like a your website the difference only is you can not use any programming or other functionality in fanpage but you can use some cool and creative button or costume fan-page and many more

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can sell posts and tweets. I heard a hollywood actress (I forgot the name) earns $10,000 per twitter tweets. She has more than 2,700,000 followers.