Hello,

I am a college student who's been doing web design work on the side to pay for my college loans for the last two years. I used to quote out projects and charge a substantial sum to create custom websites from scratch, but I started noticing a lot of small storefront businesses couldn't afford to shell out $1,000 to $2,000 dollars a site, so I started searching for a new idea to get them online. I came up with Discovery Mark. It's a service that gets small businesses professional and custom built sites for an affordable monthly fee with no contracts. I built the system so that all the websites I create run off of one API so I can dynamically update all the sites at once to add new features and updates while keeping their custom look.

For the last month, I've had a few local customers that I did a trial run with, and now I'm ready to share it with the masses! I would be very thankful if you reviewed my website.

The main input I am looking for is:

1. Do you like the overall theme of the website? I went for a more minimal/flat look, trying to keep it simple!

2. To you, does the site convey what we're trying to do and give enough information to make a decision?

3. On the signup page, am I asking for enough information? I tried to keep the field to a minimum so the user wouldn't get driven away by too many questions.

4. And last, does this seem like a service you would use if you were in a situation where you needed a website on a budget?

Thank you! I look forward to your comments.

http://www.discoverymark.com