Hello all,

Looking for review of overall site design. It was redesigned a couple years ago from an old 1990's era looking design. I am curious what current opinions are on this design, mainly if it feels dated or if it is holding up.

It doesn't have that same fluid "web 2.0" design I see hitting a lot of sites (think Twitter bootstrap), but I cannot decide if that is a good or bad thing. I do not want the site to look like every other site and immediately stand out as "that was designed with bootstrap" (while I like the look of bootstrap, looking at sites actually created with it shows that it takes a lot of work to get it to start to look custom and not like every other bootstrap site with logos and images switched out). However, at the same time, bootstrap does have that web 2.0 and modern feel to it if you know what I mean.

This isn't so much as deciding if I should redo using bootstrap, but I am just using it for comparison. My primary question is simply does it look dated (but if you spot major issues, also interested to hear about those) and generally pleasing. I am redoing the whole backend structure of the site to use MVC and will need to recreate the layout and views from scratch in any case, but am planning on using the current layout for the new site layout in MVC.

Learn Korean Now