SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Which is a good website service for time tracking, billing for freelancers?

Hi,
    I am a freelancer looking for a good web service for time tracking, billing, customer management etc. There are a couple like Harvest which are out there. Can anybody recommend any other, based on experience?

Thanks,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can also try Time Doctor time tracking. This software runs on Windows, Mac and Linux environment. I’ve started using it since 2011 and it really helped me cut my unproductive time when I’m at the computer. Although, it was not really the solution but at least it helped a bit. What I liked most with this software is it can take screenshots at a random time (depends on how it was setup by the manager), sends daily/weekly reports which is good for the type of project I’m working on. Especially if you have disputes about your time, you can provide the screenshot(s) to your manager proving that you’ve been working for these period of time.
    Here are more of the features just if you want to have a rundown of its "capabilities" <snip>
    Last edited by TechnoBear; Dec 9, 2013 at 06:21. Reason: Link removed

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use freelance manager from codecanyon, you can also check out Duet from codecanyon too. All in one solution for a freelancer like you

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The simplest and fastest time tracking & billing solution is eBillity is a secure web and mobile time billing & tracker tools for professionals & freelancers.it's have awesome feature, it's can accessible anytime, anywhere.