SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, gotta a Explorer x Netscape problem.
    Im creating a page that has three frames. The top frame has a two line menu, one at the top and the other at the bottom.
    The adress for test is http://www.altoqi.com.br/testenovosite/index.htm
    I want to show the the black line that is within the background of the bottom menu, as a "divisory" line beetwen frames. It shows ok in explorer, but it disapears in netscape.
    Is there anyway I can show it on both without having a big thick line on explorer? Does it have to do with the size of the fonts on the menu?
    If you try to see it on both you might know what I mean (specially if you use 1024 x 768 resolution).
    Thanks a lot

Kat's Meow Senior ******* WebKat's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ~pablop~
    Tonight I checked back on your post and the link that you have given is a 'page not found' ~ If you still would like help from our members with your frames question, just repost an active link for us...WebKat, Senior Advisor
    Dlynn :: SitePoint Senior Advisor ::
    PawPrint Designs by WebKat
    "Dogs come when they're called; Cats take a message and get back to you later." ~ Mary Bly

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, I had to move the folders from the FTP and that adress was one of them. I also figured out and Im gonna use a script to identify the browser and go to its respective initial frameset. Thanks anyway. Any trouble Ill put a post here.
    Thanks

Kat's Meow Senior ******* WebKat's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No problem ~pablop~ and thanks for getting back to us that you were able to solve it via script...WebKat
    Dlynn :: SitePoint Senior Advisor ::
    PawPrint Designs by WebKat
    "Dogs come when they're called; Cats take a message and get back to you later." ~ Mary Bly

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Without seeing the page (404) I'll just offer a general comment.

NS and IE are going to dimension the placement of the pages within each frame in the frameset slightly differently from each other.

You'll need to (if I read your description rightly) make the upper frame somewhat longer.