Dear users,

I am posting here today to ask you to kindly review my student website.

The website: www.loot4students.com

Purpose: To make student life easier by providing advice on all things student.

Aims: To create a student community that can benefit from advice and fun articles.
To provide relevant student discounts and deals
To eventually incorporate student jobs

I am looking for general advice for my website however I do have two topics that I'd like more detailed advice on.

Firstly, I am looking to provide student deals and discounts that I can customise. Do you know of any (cheaper or free) feeds with deals and vouchers that I could include in a dedicated page. I think the term is white label. If you have experience with any companies please let me know.

Secondly, I am not very creative and I want an email submission form that really stands out. I was hoping to build a list of students that I can email daily deals and article updates. Maybe entice the user by giving away a specific deal or Ebook on the submission form. Do you know how I can do this?

Currently I get around 12,000 unique visitors a month and it's growing steadily.

If you have any advice on how I could increase my monetization, I'd be grateful.

As you can see my knowledge and budget is limited (being a student myself) so please bare this in mind when critiquing my site.

Thanks in advance.