SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Downloading Book Code Examples

I can not view the contents of the zip file after downloading it. I have tried PowerArchiver and Winzip and both say that the file is not a valid zip file. I used StarDownloader to download. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

Thanks for contacting us.

The code archive for Kevin Yank's "Build Your Own Database Driven Website Using PHP & MySQL" can be downloaded using the following page:

http://www.sitepoint.com/books/phpmysql1/code.php

The code archive for Dan Shafer's "HTML Utopia: Designing Without Tables Using CSS" can be downloaded using the following page:

http://www.sitepoint.com/books/css1/code.php

Before downloading the code archive, you will be asked for an email address. Your email address is matched against our database to confirm that you did indeed purchase the book.

If your email address is not recognised, the next page will contain alternative instructions for downloading the code archive. You will need to look up some information in the printed book.

Please be advised that the code archive download is not compatible with some download managers. If you find that the code archive is not a valid zip file, you should temporarily disable your download manager, and download the file directly in your browser.

If you continue to experience problems downloading the code archive, please do not hesitate to contact me at SitePoint Book Support. I would be happy to email you the code archive.
    [mmj] My magic jigsaw
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The Bit Depth Blog Twitter Contact me
    Neon Javascript Framework Jokes Android stuff