SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Can i ask some help in UglifyJS

Hi, I need some help how can i compress my javascript codes by the use of UlifyJS,i recently downloaded the file but i don't know how to use this.can you please help me on how to use this uglifyjs so that i can compress my javascript codes.

Thank you in avdvance.

Unobtrusively zen silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jemz View Post
    Hi, I need some help how can i compress my javascript codes by the use of UlifyJS,i recently downloaded the file but i don't know how to use this.can you please help me on how to use this uglifyjs so that i can compress my javascript codes.
    The instructions over at https://github.com/mishoo/UglifyJS can be very useful.
    Note: the instruction examples assume that you are using NodeJS to help manage your projects. If you are not using NodeJS, then you'll need to do things in more of a manual manner.

If you just want to uglify some code, you don't need to use the download version. You can just paste your code in to web page at http://marijnhaverbeke.nl/uglifyjs
    Programming Group Advisor
    Reference: JavaScript, Quirksmode Validate: HTML Validation, JSLint
    Car is to Carpet as Java is to JavaScript

SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi paul_wilkings, Okay i did not use the NodeJS...i will just use the web page..thank you