Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think SEO job is more beneficial.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PHP is always in demand. SEO is certainly in demand as well, but (as stated upthread) the industry is changing a TON right now. It's great if you can stay ahead of the learning curve, but that's tough to do.

...unless you love it in which case, go for it!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My suggestion is SEO job is best and gets more brightness in the future. If you choose PHP developer, you will face lots of tension but in SEO, you feel free and enjoy working. You learn many updates and not to face work pressure. But you must learn complete basic things in SEO and also learn Google algorithm rules.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Php programming is better, because you can get work easily from clients with high salary rate, SEO on the other hand pays, but there are some SEO jobs that will require php knowledge to do it well. A site might require 301 redirect and other stuff on a webserver which will require php experience to do. I will advice go for php first and then learn basic SEO

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SEO is more better , as this field needs continuous research for success there will be always challenge remains in this field, more research more knowledge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It totally depend on you..If you are good in programming and have analytical skills then you should go with php while in seo you can work easily..But I suggest PHP programming because you can earn more in this field.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In freelancing site job is not more impotent. More impotent is your skill. so I request to you first you have to become skilled in one sector.Then do that . Otherwise I honestly suggest you coding is more demanded than SEO.

<snip />
    Last edited by cpradio; Sep 9, 2013 at 02:54. Reason: Please wait 90 days for a real signature