SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Site looking good. if you need seo services to your website, You'll find everything you need here to ensure your business web site is first class, operating reliably, and attracting more of the right kind of customers. With over 20 years of combined experience, our staff are well placed to advise and serve your specific needs contact us infinity web solutions

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice pretty website designed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can,t see your site Url

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have made a number of changes to the home page, particularly the navigation with hover colour transitions on the link squares. I have also added a drop down menu on the top menu so users can get anywhere on the site from those 3 options. The strapline at the top of the home page describing what we do is about as short as I can make it plus I have also broken down the company function to just 3 words written under the company logo on the home page! I think I am quite please with how it is now in terms of how it presents itself. Of the content pages, the About and Performance Monitoring pages are finished but still liable to the occasional tweak!

Thanks for you input so far.

www.intelzon.com

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with the previous opinions. Your site is great to view. I like the panel, like windows 8, android etc. its clearly help users to find what they want.
    I find about page in two navigation, one in panels and the other in top menu. i think its not necessary to put the link in the two navigation.