Alright Guys

I am very much new to this site, and I'm in a little bit of a pickle at the moment, and was wondering if anyone could help me out please??

At the moment I am in the process of setting up two websites. The first website is going to be a membership site, where people where people will pay me a fix amount per month.. However I am thinking of offering them a discount/trial period for the first 7 days then charge them the full amount per month. So for example $1 for the first 7 days, then $11 per month.. Needs to be done automatically.

The second website was going to be a type of deal/blog where I am selling informational products such as ebook/videos..

I know before I ask a lot of people will say PAYPAL to me, but I can not USE IT AT ALL.. So I need to know what else is out there that can do what I want.. I don't know if I need a merchant account, or just a payment proccessor..

I am not a proper business.. Just someone who wants to start an online business, if that make sense..

I am wondering if there is anything else out there that can do the above, plus also allow people to pay via paypal as well, so all the cards, and paypal if possible,,

Thanks in advance..