Hybrid View

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best Online Business for earning?

Hi all,
    I am looking to start an online business where from I can earn but didn't find any good idea on the internet so i want to ask here.
    For startup i just want to invest around $1000 but can invest after getting earn from the business.
    Should I launch an online gambling website or should go with any eCommerce?
    Let me know your views.

SitePoint Member Tommy Gjertsen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you should consider doing something you love doing instead focusing on the "best online business".
    also it's much easier to follow through when doing something you really care about imo.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I must say that you have to start selling products online and for this you have to create a good and professional website.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would suggest to start eCommerce website if you want to earn profit in quick time.Selling product online will help you a lot but maintaining the website of eCommerce is a challenge you have to face.It requires to activate the pay-pal system in the website which I personally feel is another challenge.Server support is another factor to be considered here.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks friends for your comments.
    But as you know its much hard to manage the ecommerce business by a single guy, so for this i need a team who can keep an eye on the things, like sell, orders, shipment, delivery etc.
    thats why i don't like this business.
    I m looking to start a business where don't need to hire any staff members to manage the things and i can do that my self, witch can more help to build my business online.
    Let me know any other idea.
    Thanks

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What you like and what you can do , but everything is hard in the beginning , you need to have ready .

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Consider affiliate marketing. Make website ranking Top10 of a certain product for example. Look for a good niche, then try investing money in PPC campaigns and if it pays off keep on investing.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would recommend did internet marketing job to you since I am an internet marketer. But however, Please go with you own interest and do make high blood pressure busines..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should try anything without investment. You do not need to invest even $ 1000. Make a website of your favorite topic or you are interested in. Work hard every day. E commerce site may need some investment. So start with affiliate marketing or by making blog. You can make review site, coupon site or just general information website.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to make sure you can actually supply the items on your eCommerce site as well as meeting the demands of your customers. Another most important thing to do is you must know how to handle queries and complaints from buyers. Your program must be available 24/7 and working properly. If things become complicated as you progressed, you might find the need to hire someone to assist you.

Plan carefully and have a realistic insight.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by matt07 View Post
    Hi all,
    I am looking to start an online business where from I can earn but didn't find any good idea on the internet so i want to ask here.
    For startup i just want to invest around $1000 but can invest after getting earn from the business.
    Should I launch an online gambling website or should go with any eCommerce?
    Let me know your views.

I think you should go with the eCommerce because It is very very neat an clean way to earn. You just have to build a god team who manage your all operations. Otherwise there are more other ways of earning.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As you don't have team I would suggest Affiliate Marketing is the best choice. I agree with Alex to go for this one. Try making a simple website where in you can manage all your products and make sure the the website is updated regularly. This will help in ranking your website. Try to get registered with other Affiliate marketing websites and various other popular brands and promote their products. This will definitely help you to earn extra income.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again the major problem is how he will manage the affiliate marketing? because there are a lot of affiliate programs available.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can earn from every online business that you will start if you spend enough efforts and time. No business can return profits immediately, especially considering the competition in current market. Please pick up something that you like and you dont feel bored or tired by spending time on that particular business. Be patient, invest your efforts and time, results will follow soon...All the best.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it depends on you that in which feild you have experties or your interest.. u must try in dat feild either it is online marketing, online selling or some thing else. if u r best in that you can earn accordingly.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by adeela sikander View Post
    it depends on you that in which feild you have experties or your interest.. u must try in dat feild either it is online marketing, online selling or some thing else. if u r best in that you can earn accordingly.
    The point which you shared is very very important, If you will do anything that is not your passion or you are not interested then only disappointment will have to face.
    Last edited by ParkinT; Jul 31, 2013 at 04:58. Reason: Corrected QUOTE formatting

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should try seo - You can even work at home!
    Best Kitchens wirral for each!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes Jamesfranklin I agree upon working in your interested domain. Lucyna a veyr good point working on SEO will help in ranking and promoting his site whether it is a simple website or an eCommerce website. SEO really helps a lot. Whatever may be the choice you will have to give extra efforts to earn more money. So I had suggested Affiliate marketing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Find your niche then try asking people who are experts at it. Then start planning your business by asking business experts like those people from YEC (Young Entrepreneur Council) as most of them have made a big leap from startup towards success.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do what passionate for you. if you passionate in Photography, create BLOG ,write / post Photo that you created,and than SELL it. Everything passionate is MONEY . And focust with your skill. I think so,..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It depends on you and your niche of interest, but the web design and development is the best way to earn online.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Search for the online marketing tutorials on the web. This will definitely help you in managing all the activities that is required for online marketing. Online marketing is very broader term and consists of activities like Blogging, SEO, E-mail marketing, Social media marketing, Guest posting etc. Try to get some experience in all these activities and then it will be easier for you to earn maximum benefits from online marketing in terms of money as well as for building your brand.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gambling site is a gamble but if you had started e commerce in a right path that might be much more profitable and good for you.

SitePoint Enthusiast stelleninfotech's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you should go for a E-Commerce websites. E- Commerce websites provides a great platform for selling and marketing of products online. They are a great way of earning huge money and their demand is increasing day by day.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why not try some white label stuff to get you started ~