User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Learning Flash & Illustrator

Hi Guys,

I have just signed up at Lynda.com so that I can learn Flash Pro - I do all of my Graphic Design in PS / AI but want to take things in a slughtly different direction. Just wandering if anyone here has used Lynda to learn Flash and if so, was it any good???

I will keep this thread updated with how I find it and I plan to keep track of my progress on one of my blogs (I have quite a few design realted websites and hard to decide which is the best fit

Thanks,

Paul H

It's all Geek to me silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    413 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Hi Paul. It would be good to hear how you go with this. I don't have much experience with Lynda, but it seems to have a good reputation.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just downloaded some lynda.com tuts before when I was starting learning graphics but not for flash tuts I only tried Photoshop , and I can say lynda.com interactive tuts is really good I think it's worth to subscribe as a member... good luck!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used Lynda.com to learn a number of applications. Not Flash, but Illustrator, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, basic WordPress development, and a couple of other things over the years. I've found the courses to be extremely helpful and got me quickly into new pieces of software that I sometimes had little or no previous experience with.

So I suspect that their Flash courses are just as good as the rest of their stuff and should work well for you.