SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have studied your website.The site may be having browser compatibility issues and validation is also important for an ecommerce website.If you want to get traffic for your ecommerce website, it is better to get css validation also. You can get a quote from dolphin247.com that will support you in getting business conversions.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Current Promotions" feels like it doesn't fit in with the rest of the design. The theme goes from a modern look, to the 90s, and then back to a modern style. I recommend moving that bit to the bottom or redoing it. Also, it looks odd with the "First time buying socks with us" being 1439 pixels, with the main title bar being 100% width, even though they are both the same color. I recommend making that bit 100% width. The sock picture on the homepage is great, and projects an image of quality. When you click over to "Our products," this, too, looks odd because you go from color to white, to color, and then back to white. It would look better if you swapped the backgrounds on the second, then third menu bars. Even better, you could figure out a way to make that two menu bars instead of three. Flatten them, so that you have "Products, Subscription, About."

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First post and first review. I deal mostly with content at this point so I'll stick to what I know.

Firstly, I'm hung up on the headline within the main image. "Combed cotton socks on outstanding prices." I think "at" works better here.
    Under that, I would say "why others choose" instead of "why others chose" in order to give the feeling that people are coming back for more socks consistently.

On the whole, the tone and word choice of the site's content seems a bit like it was written by a non-native English speaker. I see you're based in central Europe, so that's probably the case. It is not horrible by any stretch, but it could be polished up throughout. What country or countries are you specifically targeting here?

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

I quite liked the site, it's simple to navigate and it's pretty clear what its purpose is. The only thing that I wasn't a fan of is the width of the contact form, the fields for name etc don't need to span the width of the page.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi thesocks,

There are only two things I don't like about your website.

1) The white space under the footer
    2) The socks upfront up there by itself

I like the rest!

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Title too long!
    Interface is good, well done

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You site look good but only problem i faced while opening your website is that it is very slow.
    Yes i understand your website purpose.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The site is well presented in color and composition. I don’t understand what the free sock subscription is for? To become your sales person and receive a discount after my sales get to 50 Euro? I think this should be clearer and more attractive to possible customers.
    “Experience the joy of not bordering”? The general definition of bordering is “around the edge of something”. Perhaps you wanted to say “Experience the joy of not been bather about socks ever”
    “There is a detailed Promotion FAQ on our Facebook”. What with the clients that does not belong to Facebook, they have no Q&A?
    The size of socks should also be including understandable sizes to the America market, if that is an area targeted by you. Socks in USA are small, medium, and large or sizes 5 to 10.

With respect to the 2 keywords used in your site, you should look for not such a general one, for instance “socks subscriptions” have 32,800,000 pages and socks deliveries 36,600,000. Take your time and sit in front of the computer and start searching for keywords with lot less competition pages. Be careful in your search, as an example “mens cotton socks”, have only 891,000 pages, but when you go to Google Adwords there are no one looking for that keyword.
    It is not an easy task, but it is a most for sales success, good luck
    Orli